Fashion / Walking in LA: Masha Martinovic
We’ve been hitting the streets hard this Forever LA season, in search of the city’s top fashion influencers in their best street-style looks. The second stop on our list…Los Feliz. Where we’ve been style stalking the uber-cool Masha Martinovic in the hopes that she can give us the low-down on the hottest happenings on the scene. Since, ya know…she’s friends with Snoop and all.
My Style: Urban, street, cheetah print, edgy, laid back, 90s
Job Perk: Getting to book artists I’m a huge fan of and sharing my passion for their music with the rest of the city!
I Love Los Feliz b/c … I can walk anywhere. Everything is close by and local which gives it a lot more character than the more modern parts of town. A lot of the restaurants have outdoor patios so you can enjoy the sunshine year-round.
It’s “SO LA” when you … Don’t even notice OCCUPY is going on because the amount of tents on the sidewalk looks completely normal.
Wanna know how an Event Guru does LA? Peep a few of Masha’s personal pics, plucked straight from her Instagram!
1. “Flume show I booked at The Echo on Sunset Blvd.”
2. “I love this city.”
3. “The Daily Dose! Gem of a cafe in the heart of the arts/industrial district – best food, and even better vibes!”
4. “Skrillex and my girls at our Holiday office party!”
5. “Equilibrium on Venice Beach.”
6. “Snoop DJ-ed the party I produced for a pretty sweet skateboard movie launch event in November!”
Want more? Check out Masha’s spread (and the rest of the Walking in LA peeps) in our SS13 Magazine now!