Fashion / DIY Fest: Chakra Chic Yoga Mat
Ughhhh, it’s already the end of January and we’re not gonna lie, we’ve been very bad about keeping our New Year’s resolution workout plan (unless you count shopping as cardio?)! So to get us down with the downward dog, we decided to revamp our workout gear – we’ve already snagged new yoga pants and sports bras – by giving our yoga mat a chic makeover! We HAVE to hit the gym if we’re looking this good, right? Work. It. Out!
What you’ll need:
1. Lay out your supplies.
2. Select a pattern and sketch on a paper to test.
3. Once you decide on a pattern, transfer it to a sturdy manila folder.
4. Cut out the pattern with an Exacto knife.
5. Tape your newly-made stencil to your yoga mat to keep it from moving.
6. Cut out the pattern on the yoga mat with an Exacto knife. Be careful!
7. Move the stencil and repeat the process across the width of the mat.
8. Get your Zen on!