Fashion / 21 OMG MOMENTS FROM 2013
It’s that time of year again where we roundup the top OMG moments of 2013. This year we saw so many great things happen in music, movies, pop culture, and Forever 21 that it made it hard for us to break it down to just top 21. So sit tight and get ready to relive the best of 2013.
21. Forever 21 united bloggers from all over the world in a style-off that crowned only one winner with the coveted Queen B title.
20. The Harlem Shake took the world by storm this year and had people showing off their very creative and comical talents.
19. After a whirlwind of unfortunate events, Amanda Bynes took a break from the Hollywood limelight and upon her return, we welcomed her with open arms. After all she’s the man.
18. Daft Punk’s highly awaited return brought us one of the most amazing collaboration this year with the gorgeous Pharrell Williams and legend Nile Rodgers . Get Lucky had us all grooving this summer, and it will surely stay in our party playlists.
17. Spring Breakers was definitely a shocking film featuring one of our favorite #ManCrushMonday stars. #SpringBreakForever
16. We couldn’t complete this list without mentioning our Desert Disco Extravaganza held at the Saguaro Hotel in Palm Springs earlier this year. We kicked off the festival parties with our very own disco pool party filled with disco balls, braid bars, a pop up shop, a photobooth, and fashion savvy partiers. And who could forget the amazing DJ set from none other than our festival queen Sky Ferreira.
Stay tuned for the rest of the 21 OMG Moments from 2013 throughout the weekend!